Phenomenology of Truth29 min. video. 2008
– Philosophy Festival – Olsztyn, Poland
– Japan Days, Warsaw University
– UKSW (Warsaw Catholic University)
– Bochenska Gallery, Warsaw
Honorary Patronage Embassy of Japan in Poland
– Manggha, the Museum of Japanese Art and
I liked this film a lot. It is witty, warm but also provocative (…) It asks if the East-West dialog is possible and if so how. It excellently shows the problem of the “surface of things. (…) To me, I am saying this a a practitioner, this film could be a very good illustration of how East and West can communicate with each other.
– Bogna Dziechciaruk-Maj, the director of Manggha, the Musuem of Japanese Art and Technology in Cracow.
more from the post premiere discussion published in philosophical quoterly “Melee”(excerpts here)
Krzysztof Janczar and Sakiko Yamaoka
written, directed, photographed, edited
by Pawel Kuczynski
post production supervisor
Cesar Franck, Symphony D-Moll
performed byThe Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Raymond Leppard conductor.
Used with permission from M.A.T. Music Theme Licensing GmbH, Hamburg
Krzysztof Janczar as prof. Feliks Lewinski,
Sakiko Yamaoka as The Performer